- Colposcopy is a field microscope which offer good view of cervix, vagina, vulva and help us detect abnormalities.
- Cervical cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in India.
- Cervical cancer is preventable and if diagnosed in precancerous stage it is 100% treatable.
- We have skilled doctors trained in colposcopy from best centers in India and the UK.
Facilities at our center
Find some top rated online pharmacy stores, such as medela, aetna, and more, at drugstore.com. They were tested on patients with an extremely low incidence http://collegiogallio.it/45785-spedra-cialis-viagra-levitra-prezzi-36670/ of drug-related side effects. Prednisolone eye drops price is the most important factor when deciding to purchase any medicine.
These include the face, chest, back, arms, buttocks, legs, and genitals. Tigecycline has also been shown to be a https://hexel.es/91505-posologia-cialis-10-mg-92675/ good treatment for skin infections. A woman experiencing infertility should be screened by getting a normal pregnancy test which would give a result within 48- 72 hours.
- Video digital and optical colposcopes
- Liquid based cytology for HPV HR DNA
- LOOP Electrosurgical excision procedure(LEEP)
- Large loop excision of transformation zone(LLETZ)
- Cauterisation of lesions
- We do treat large ectropian by colposcopy directed electro cautery
- We provide vaccines for cervical cancer from the age group 9 to 45 years
- We also conduct awareness program for the public
- We conduct FOGSI certified basic and advanced colposcopy courses with hands on training
- Overall we do steps in preventing cervical cancer