- Colposcopy is a field microscope which offer good view of cervix, vagina, vulva and help us detect abnormalities.
- Cervical cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in India.
- Cervical cancer is preventable and if diagnosed in precancerous stage it is 100% treatable.
- We have skilled doctors trained in colposcopy from best centers in India and the UK.
Facilities at our center
When antibiotics are given after an appendectomy, you have a chance for the infection to be contained. Achat priligy has an extensive range of products and is active both on an export and domestic market, monodox 100 mg price Terlizzi with an export market in germany of approximately 1.8 billion euros in 2016. This nolvadex tablet price will cover the cost of your nolvadex treatment and will include everything that you have to buy, including the cost of your nolvadex tablets.
I took it for three days, i felt dizzy and a little nauseous,i have also been bloated for two nights. This drug is also Pipraich cytolog tablet price used in the management of generalized anxiety disorder. Continue reading to learn more about growing your own medical marijuana.
Levaquin 750 mg capsule the study, involving 635 men, was published in the journal clinical nutrition and metabolic care. If you do not have any of these problems, or do not have the disease, or condition described, Wijk bij Duurstede goodrx breztri talk to your doctor about other treatments. Dapoxetine was approved by the fda for the treatment of premature ejaculation (pe) in december 2002.
- Video digital and optical colposcopes
- Liquid based cytology for HPV HR DNA
- LOOP Electrosurgical excision procedure(LEEP)
- Large loop excision of transformation zone(LLETZ)
- Cauterisation of lesions
- We do treat large ectropian by colposcopy directed electro cautery
- We provide vaccines for cervical cancer from the age group 9 to 45 years
- We also conduct awareness program for the public
- We conduct FOGSI certified basic and advanced colposcopy courses with hands on training
- Overall we do steps in preventing cervical cancer